Hello faithful readers. I’ve started up a new blog over at EdgeofLearning.com for several reasons:
- I’ve found (over the years) that non-math people are not thrilled about “following” a math-oriented blog.
- I’ve started doing a lot of speaking about education and technology in general, and want the “brand” for my consulting to be more centered on learning than on math, specifically.
- I want to do a lot more writing in my role as a Learning Futurist (and needed a new space for it).
So I imported a bunch of the blog posts about higher education, futuring, and learning in general into the new space (no worries, they are all still here at TCM too).
Now the question is … how do YOU want me to handle cross-posting?
You’ve got three choices:
- I can separate (as much as possible) math stuff to this blog and general learning and futuring stuff to EdgeofLearning. If you want both, you can subscribe to both.
- When I post on EdgeofLearning I can announce the post and include a link here on TCM.
- When I post on EdgeofLearning I can include the full text here on TCM.
Possibly Related Posts:
- NOTICE: THIS BLOG HAS MOVED
- Email Manifesto
- Random But Organized Thoughts (10-10-10)
- Random But Organized Thoughts (10-3-10)
- Random But Organized Thoughts (9-26-10)